I’ve made good progress this week . . .
I’ve completed stitching the central Tree of Life Celtic knot (and starting on the text):
It wasn’t until I laid the piece down that the stitching showed up in relief, though:
Here’s a detail shot of the lower part of the knot:
I used a wax transfer paper to transfer the design to the fabric, originally. But, with pinning, and twisting and turning of the fabric to sew, the transferred lines are slowly fading (getting rubbed off, no doubt).
I’m taking a moment to trace over the “disappearing dots” with a pencil. Hopefully, the lines will last long enough for me to finish stitching!!